7 Jan 2018

Week One

The first full week of 2018 is over!  FAR OUT!  I have no idea what I do with my time (psych avoid washing and watch Veronica Mars) however, it is literally flying by!  My Mushroom starts school in two short weeks!  TWO!  How is that even possible?  I'm nowhere near prepared.  Shocker to no-one I'm sure.  Hopefully we manage to pull it off.. we usually do.. haha!

Molly is a menace.  Unlike her brother, she likes getting into shit and wreaking havoc.  Just yesterday she drew all over our sheets with marker and chocolate muffin'ed Mushroom's bed.

I have no idea where she got the muffin from, probably stashed from the day before, and whilst it was sheet washing day, I hate being forced to do it.



She has also started raiding the freezer (upside down fridge) for ice and leaving the fucking door open.

Misbehaving is funny.  She likes seeing my angry red face bearing down on her as I try not to use words that you shouldn't in front of small children.

Because then they use them too.. eg 'For fuck's sake Molly' which I overheard her big brother say in his room on Thursday when they were playing Lego.

Yep.

I'm an awesome parent.

I will try and be consistent and trudge on.  She's not even two yet and already giving us heaps so I think we're basically screwed.  Is there such a thing as terrible pre-two's?  We're so there.

And before any of you start, I was a wonderful child.  It's not even karma.

I was gifted a beautiful timber King Single bed for Mushroom so we had a bit of a clean out and I sold his old bed.  What a shit show. Just a gentle reminder on courtesy and manners, if you have NO intention of collecting item on pre-arranged day/date/time, then kindly refrain from FUCKING POSTING THAT YOU WILL!!  Jesus Christ!  I waited all day on Thursday for this dumb moll to come and collect this bed, which she had prearranged only hours after I posted the damn ad, only to be blown off 35 minutes before.

My kids like going out.  We like going to the park.  Morning's are the best time for this due to us living in hell, I mean a tropical paradise.  I understand that life happens but I feel like in this particular instance she had no intention of coming to get the damn bed.  So don't be a dick and actually show up. Or don't comment at all.

Totally sold the bed on gumtree within 12 hours of posting and they picked it up straight away. Facebook sucks.
Smiling because it was 7am and they'd already destroyed the house 

I had my pre-mirena consult and apparently my vjayjay is good to go.  Yew!!  She said some things about dilation and cervical something or rather and risks, perforation, blah blah blah.  I mean, I did listen, but I've been through so much shit in the past five years that I'm literally like, if it's shit, we'll just take it out.  So it's happening!  We're doing this thing!  Fingers crossed for no drama.  I love the drama but, really, do not need more health dramas. Bring on February!

Now I was going to talk about how I tried to use the cheapie menstrual cup and it went horribly wrong but I think I'll save that for it's own special post so people can choose whether to read that one or not...

Also, no big deal, but I've been up Castle Hill two weeks in a row.

I haven't done anything else and comfort ate due to period all week but I've done that.

I'm taking it.

Next week I will try and get my shit together and get school ready. Unfortunately the school uniform shop isn't open until the 18th so we'll have to wait until then but we can get shoes at least.  A new bag, lunchbox, drink bottle.. I need to sell some more shit. 

My baby boy is no longer a baby.

My heart hurts.


No comments:

Post a Comment