27 Jun 2014

Quirks

The Mushroom has developed a few quirks, or idiosyncrasies.

He crosses his middle finger over his fore finger on his left hand and leaves it like that.

He has a meltdown if his shirt sleeves are rolled up or his pants creep up his legs.

He has to wipe his hands all the time, even if they're not particularly dirty.

I don't know if these things are normal.  I mean I'm not normal and neither is the Juffin but I don't walk around with my fingers crossed... or get upset if my sleeves are rolled up.  And I mean very, very upset.

I'm not sure if these 'things' are 'things' I need to be worried about!

I'm pretty sure I'm just over-reacting and I'm quite positive that I'm a crazy person who freaks out about everything.  I'm not even sure what I'm worried about exactly... The facts are: he is a toddler and he has tantrums.  Everyone has quirks.  I just wanted to get it down, and out and now that I've written it down, it sounds pretty silly.  But it's there now and I will publish it anyway.  And I'll probably feel better and not eat the chocolate that Juffin has tried to hide from me in the fridge because I'm counting calories and trying to make better life choices.

Egads.  I may succeed in not eating my feelings tonight!  Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment