10 Mar 2014

This Happened...

It feels like my baby boy is growing up too fast...  After reading something, somewhere, online probably, I decided last weekend to change the Mushroom's sleeping place from a cot to a toddler bed.  





I didn't think about it too much, I was in a cleaning frenzy, it doesn't happen often so when it strikes, I just have to go with it!  Anyway, I didn't think it was a big deal, until I'd done it.  I then started freaking out as I whilst I was doing it the Mushroom was climbing in and out and I thought, damn, this may be a bad idea.  We are still having night time wakings (don't even get me started) and climbing in and out of bed all day night may not be the best move... 

Despite my misgivings, it has been problem free!  I don't think the Mushroom has even noticed!  It's now been 10 nights and we've had at least 4 sleep-throughs since then, and no climbing in and out at all.  

Hilariously, after a week, I kinda wish he'd figure it out.  If he'd only climb out, then I wouldn't have to get out of bed in the middle of the night just lean over and pick him up!   

Sleepy Head 

No comments:

Post a Comment