3 Mar 2014

Clever

I know that my posts lately have been pretty light on in the positivity department.

Ok, they've been pretty miserable.  But honestly, who could blame me?

I'm now going to go the other way and overload with gushy, gut bursting, proud Mama moments.  I know I'm not the first parent to gloat about how super smart/talented/gorgeous their offspring is, and I won't be the last, but seriously...the Mushroom, the human being I made, is being the cutest thing ever!  And he's getting so fricking clever! Like actual words are coming out of his mouth!!

AND he UNDERSTANDS ME!

AND when I tell him to do stuff, HE MOSTLY DOES IT!

Alright, alright, he usually does the things he wants to do, but it's there, recognition, understanding, intelligence.  Hooray!

Here's proof he's the cleverest Mushroom on the planet!


Sorry for the dodgy camera work.  I have literally the crappest filming skills EVER!

After this the two of us played chasey around the house for an hour.  I love listening to him squeal with excitement.  I think I might be doing ok at this parenting thing... today at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment