5 Oct 2013

Serious

It's time to get serious about my life and where I'm going.

I'm going to make a number of statements and then I'm actually going to try and stick to them.  It's called commitment or not being a procrastinator.  I don't know what the word is for not being a procrastinator.

When you work and you have an 11 month old, sticking to anything is hard work.  Housework, washing, general Mummy maintenance like shaving legs and keeping eyebrows groomed.  I won't go into the finer details.  Suffice to say, things have been slipping for quite some time, but I actually believe that if I wasn't at work, things may be worse as there's no sense of urgency with these things.

I have started so many posts in the last 4 weeks and they are just sitting there.  Not finished.  And I've re-read them and feel like I'm waffling so am now tempted to delete them.  Short and sweet is going to be my new motto.  The Mushroom also broke my laptop a week after I purchased it which has contributed to my lack of posting as well.

Excuses, excuses Jess.  Geez!

So here are goals... it's scary putting them out there like this


  • I will post on my blog three times a week
  • I will research then commence an online course about how to make my blog spiffy and cool
  • I will enrol in a cake decorating class
  • I will speak to my partner without acid in my tongue - I'm a real B these days!  
  • I will endeavour to walk with the Mushroom three times a week 
  • I will stop comparing my life to other's..  (Syria, Sudan, Afghanistan, Somalia... suck it up Princess.  There are millions far worse off than you!)  


That's all I've got for now.  But they're a big deal.  I am going to be positive.  I will try to stick with this.  I mean, how hard can it be?!

My little inspiration xox


No comments:

Post a Comment