14 Apr 2013

Perfect

People are always asking how old the Mushroom is and I always respond in kind, ie x amount of weeks or
5.5 months, 6 months on the 22nd blah blah blah.  You know, something to that effect.

That's when things get weird.  I have received the following responses:

"Really?  He's so small."

"Really? He's a big boy."

"Oh my goodness, he's so tiny."

"Oh my goodness, he's so big."

"Oh my goodness, x (insert their child's name here) was only half his size at that age.."

"Oh my goodness, he must love his food!"

I'm also getting the "Gosh, he looks like his father, gosh he looks like his mother, gosh, I don't know who he looks like" repeatedly.

Golly gosh and oh my goodness!  I don't care who he looks like, or how big or small he is.  In my eyes, my boy is perfect.  That's all there is to it.

Mr Perfect 


No comments:

Post a Comment