20 Mar 2013

Thank you

After a tough month culminating in me crying myself to sleep last night, I just needed some company and some laughs. As per my previous post, I'm not going to go into it as I'm trying to look on the bright side, but needless to say I was a bit of a mess.

I just wanted to use this post to say some thank you's.

Thank you to my sister, for lending an ear last night when I was a mess.  Thank you my spiritual sista for your patience, your wisdom, your kindness and your humour.  I miss you and wish you were.  

Thank you to my lovely friends, I won't name names, but you know who you are.  All Mummy's and all taking time to listen to me vent today. Thank you for the company, the advice, the laughs and the coffee's.   It was just what I needed.

Thanks to all the women on the babycenter forums who have proven to be a wealth of information,  and provide commiseration and useful advice and tips.  Invaluable.  I feel like we're all friends even though we're scattered across the country.  (side thank you to the internet for making that possible!)

And finally, I'd also like to thank my own Mum.  You are strong, smart, beautiful and wise.  Now that I'm a mother, I have a profound sense of appreciation for everything that you have done for me.  You are amazing.  I love you.  

I don't know where I'd be without these wonderful women in my life and thank goodness they are.  Because of them I can dust myself off and get back in the ring with a smile on my face.

Tomorrow is another day!

Mushroom Muffin.  21 weeks.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment